Tuesday, May 15, 2018

You need legs to ride a bike too

And for fuck's sake are my legs out of practice. And my sit bones, good lord my sit bones!
Fingers crossed those tubes hold up for the day.
I made it though! Things got a bit harry at points, there's a couple intersections that are practically highway driving out here, and that was an adventure. Might have to tweak my ride to avoid those. And the hills, oh god the hills. I'm so out of shape.

But that was great. I was going to try yesterday, chickened out b/c it was a little wet, and was kicking myself all day. Didn't know if I was ready today but thought I'd give it a go, and it was great. A little long, and I realized I forgot a few minor items but damn if that wasn't a great ride. I was thinking I'd shoot for twice a week to start, that number might have just gone out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment