Friday, September 28, 2018

costume time

The boy is SUPER into pokemon at the moment, and wants to be something called a charizard for halloween. Oh joy.

So here's the plan:

Buy orange clothes, including a hat.

Add felt/foam eyes, horns, and fangs to the hat.

Build wings somehow. Make them orange and blue.

Let him enjoy whatever weird Japanese thing he's into at the moment. He's six for god's sake.

The girl is another story. She keeps going back and forth between Mike Wazoski and Poppy, and just needs to make up her mind in time for me to figure something out. I like to give her space to figure it out herself, but time is money here kid.

Eh, what do I care. As long as they actually wear what I make, as opposed to refusing to like they have in the past, I'm good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment