Monday, April 9, 2018

They didn't stay planks for long

Yeah, having those boards lined up together meant they weren't staying un-joined for long. And now I'm happily finding a few spare minutes to see if I can make a better table top for this summer.


I'm doing this in part b/c I feel like I've learned a lot in two years since I put the last one together, but not enough that I wanted to join these together with something other than kreg screws again. I'm just a man after all.
Much cleaner than last time but still not perfect.
But as long as you have the tools you can get to perfect. 
However, I thinking about trying something something different with the breadboard. We'll have to wait and see how things flatten out to see if I'm up for something new. But hey, if you've got the tools you might as well put them to use. You just have to find the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment