Thursday, July 5, 2018

How did this happen!

I was doing so well keeping things clean!

Suddenly I'm surrounded by a half-started project, bags of mulch, a bike with a flat, and a mower I can't store anywhere else. Whew. And as soon as I start putting stuff away, I turn around and I'm surrounded again!

At least I could patch the flat and put the saw away, but that still leaves me with a half-finished garbage cabinet that I'm not happy with, and no room for grampa to park his bike if he comes out this weekend. Whoops.

Oh well. Maybe I am missing my Friday's off more than I expected to. Not much gets done with you're working 9-5, bike commuting, taking kids to ice skating, t-ball, and swimming, and trying to keep groceries in the house and laundry done. And did I take any time over the fourth to clean up? I did not. Adulting is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment