Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Now that's funny

Riding my bike home last night, I realized that it's a longer ride now for me to leave my office and get to a gate to leave the grounds than it was for me to get to the zoo from our coach house apartment. Christ almighty.

It's fun though, and the view isn't bad at times.

I didn't realize how much I was going to miss flat, things are damn hilly out here. Although I see a lot more animals now too. I scared a deer off an access road the other day, and even last night I saw either a fox or a really healthy looking coyote close to the same spot. I snuck up on him, but by the time I got my phone back out he was long gone. Still cool to see though. I really hope it was a fox and not a healthy coyote.

Seriously, this has been so good for my mental health I honestly don't even miss my Fridays off at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment