Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Final costume updates, just in time!

October really got away from me this year. Between the wife out for her annual conference and a couple of long papers, I was hard pressed to find the time to finish everyone's costumes this year. But I got them done, just in time.

All the boy needed was an extra snap on his wings to make them fit a little tighter. I sewed a set onto this chest strap and viola, wings are ready.

The girl went back and forth on a couple of ideas this year, but once she realized she could dress up as Poppy her mind was made up. And with the right clothes already purchased there really wasn't much left for me to do for her.

Some white adhesive felt and viola, one Poppy dress.

It looks like it will at least stay dry for trick or treating if not warm, we'll see how everyone likes their costumes when they're squeezed on over more layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment