Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Not really a project but still work getting done

The gate wasn't the only thing I got done before class started, and this might be my favorite. It's not as fancy as redoing a basement or building outdoor furniture, but I convinced the wife to get a small tv to put over the treadmill in our third garage, and holy hell is it great having it up.
The TCL in the basement has worked great, so when the price on this 32" model dropped I thought we had a good candidate.
And a small enough tv that I wasn't too worried about using an extending bracket on one stud.

The tv bracket hangs on this, which can be adjusted accordingly.
All I had to do was line it up.
Attach the bracket to the tv,
And viola, on the wall.

It's kind of liberating to not worry about cord management right now too. Of course, getting it straight (enough to not be distracting) took a little finagling with tightening the bracket, but I could not be happier to have this up in the garage. I'll clean it up at some point but by getting home early on a day where no one else was home, even the dog, I was able to get this on and run before anyone else was even home. 
Just in time for GoT to come back too, no, that timing wasn't suspicious at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment