Monday, January 15, 2018

Hurray, a chair!

I got that desk done just in time; I had two short papers due Sunday night that needed finishing but no time during the week to make any progress. So this weekend it was time to actually use the new office setup, only things weren't quite complete since my chair didn't get here until Friday night.
Yeah, there's a chair in there. I'm surprised too.
Putting together a chair after the kids went to bed seemed like the perfect way to put off working on the papers. It's not like I could use the desk without somewhere to sit after all.
Pieces all out, I think I can handle this. 
Box as workstand, viola.
I went with a sled bottom b/c I haven't had great experiences with wheeled chairs at home. The thought of all the damage we did to the floors in our place on Belmont still makes me feel bad when I think back. But the chair fits, so at least I could work at this point.
That works. 
And right to work
Things still aren't quite set up, as now I realize I should get some blinds on the window the desk faces. How we went two+ years w/o something on this window kind of mystifies me, but at least I was able to finish everything for school this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment